Copyright for the contents (texts, images, movies, drawings, software, etc.) of this website belongs to MST Corporation or license granted right holders, so no one can reprint, copy, modify and redistribute it without our permission.
We make no warranties as to its completeness, strictness, usability and safeness etc. .of the content posted on this website. We shall bear no responsibility for any damaging caused by the use of this website by users or the inability to use this website. We may change or terminate our web contents without prior notice.
MST Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “MST”) hereby establishes the following stipulations pertaining to the handling of private information in the possession of MST, based upon Japan’s Private Information Protection Law and related laws and ordinances, the guidelines and policies determined by Japanese government ministries pertaining to these said laws and ordinances, and private information protection management rules and other designations determined by MST.
- MST shall manage and store private information under a strict control system, making every possible effort to strengthen the level of security to ensure that the information of the parties in question is not lost, destroyed, falsified or divulged to third parties.
- MST intends to use personal data of customers for the following purposes:
- Product development, conduct of questionnaire surveys, implementation of product and service monitoring programs
- Sending information about products, services or events
- To communicate to our customers.
- MST also may request other information from customers. MST shall specify the purpose of acquisitions.
- MST does not disclose customers’ personal data to third parties except in the following cases.
When the customer has given prior consent to the disclosure When complying with laws and regulations When MST consigns the handling of personal data to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.